Friday, November 21, 2008

Cough, Cough, Snot, Snot, Cough, Cough, Snot, Snot....

Can you figure out the pattern?  Elijah had been learning patterns at school, so everything is about a pattern and figuring it out.  This is the current pattern at our house.  Pretty, right!  Well, last night was not better.  Doug continued to talk in his sleep, Elijah coughed so bad that he had an accident in the bed and since he has never had nighttime accidents we do not have a protective covering on the bed.  Great, that means his bed is wet and he gets to join us in our bed.  He coughed and snored and made all kind of weird noises all night long.  I could not sleep for all of the noise.  Sarah was the good one in the bunch, she slept all night long!!!  Elijah got up and acted fine this morning, go figure.  Sarah got up and acted like she just could not make it.  She was pitiful.  Her snot began turning yellow last night and it was a pretty shade of forest green this morning.  So I took both of them to the doctor.  Elijah has post nasal drip that is causing the cough.  We are suppose to do a nasal flush today.   Hmmm, think that is one for Doug!!!  Yea, like he would do it.  I will do that at bath tonight, I don't think it is going to be pretty.  Sarah has a sinus infection.  Her ear tubes are clear!!!!  Yippee on that, I was a bit worried.  She does have ear drainage.  So she is on an oral antibiotic and allergy meds.  She feels horrible.  She does not have any energy.  Makes me sad to see my babies feeling bad.  We are going to put on our jammies and stay in the rest of the day.  I think I am going to go take a nap while the kids do.  It might be the only rest I get.

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: