Monday, July 5, 2010

Vacation Pool Pictures


Here are more pictures from our Florida Vacation. Sorry for the delay between post of pictures. We had an interruption of internet service for a little over a week. It is a long story and one day when I am no longer mad I will share, but for now it would not be a nice post, so I will keep my comments to myself!! Elijah really enjoyed the water this year. He was so much more independent. He loved swimming. He is getting pretty good at it. He is still using a bathing suit with the built in lifevest, but he is swimming and playing without being scared. This is a big improvement from last year. Sarah still loves the water and has no fear. She loves to jump in and go under. She scares me. I have to keep both hands on her at all times. I think the pool was their favorite.
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: