Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt at Prospect

The kids and I went to an Easter egg hunt today. Isaac slept through it. Elijah and Sarah had a great time. Elijah got a basket full of eggs! Sarah was more interested in playing, so she put a few eggs in the basket to satisfy me then went off and played. Sarah overheated fast on me so we did not get to stay long. I got to get back in gear for having her outside in the heat. Isaac did fine so maybe he will not have the overheating issues! Don' t you love his cute bunny outfit!! Doug was not with me so it was interesting having all 3 by myself. We did fine but I was a bit frazzled. Doug has been doing the Watertown yardsale. He is doing great so some extra money for a few projects.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: