Sunday, August 14, 2011

Enchanted Princess





Today, the Melting Pot restaurant hosted an Enchanted Princess lunch. I decided to do this for Sarah's Birthday. She gets overstimulated at parties, so I thought this could be a girl's day. Mom and a friend, Barbara, came in from GA to join us. It was a great success. Sarah LOVED it. She loved all the princess'. Of course, my camera died after a few pictures, but here is what I got:






And after all the fun and excitement:




Tonight we are going to have Fresh Beat Band cupcakes. I will post pictures of the gift opening and cupcake eating tomorrow. We will do something special on her actual birthday too!!

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 2 comments

2 friends said:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww how fun! What a great idea! Sarah looked beautiful!

Oily Special Momma said...

Thanks. It was great fun. She had a blast.