Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Posse

Our town has a Stars, Stripes, and Squirt guns parade for the fourth of July each year.  The kids love it and have a blast trying to squirt the float riders, who are also armed with squirt guns.  Sarah did not make it to the end due to overheating, so Isaac, Sarah and I finished out the parade in the air conditioned van.  I think it is time to look into a cooling vest for Sarah.  She misses so much of the fun.  There was a music video that used an ally off from town to film a western scene.  I was able to get a few pictures of my posse.  I think on a cooler day we need to go back and get some cool pictures.JuneJuly 2012 072JuneJuly 2012 073JuneJuly 2012 074JuneJuly 2012 076JuneJuly 2012 080JuneJuly 2012 081

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!  THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE/ARE SERVING TO GIVE US THE FREEDOM WE ENJOY AND CELEBRATE TODAY!! 

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: