Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Contest Winner



Here is Elijah with his winning picture. Elijah was in a photo contest that the lady that took the kids photos this summer had. He won first place. Thanks for all of the votes. I tried to get the lady to let me get a pictures of the two kids together that she took at the session, but she refused. Said it would not be fair to her other clients. Not sure who would have known, oh well. Elijah is beautiful and he is soooooooooooo excited about winning. He wants the picture to be put in his room. Guess we will go frame shopping.
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 4 comments

4 friends said:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!!

Jenny B said...

Oh my!!! Adorable!! I'm so glad he won!!

Jenny B said...

Oh my!! That is great!! I love the picture.

Anonymous said...

From a semi professional photographer-I can see why the shot won.So natural.