Saturday, February 2, 2008

Colds

Oh were oh were are the cold medicines?????? Sarah has had a runny nose for 3 weeks now. If only the FDA would give me back my cold medicine for her. I understand that the reason for the taking of meds were because parents were over medicating, but I am a responsible adult and my child needs something for this snotty nose. I do not believe they do not help, they always helped Elijah. They may not make the cold go away, but they help the symptoms. Sarah is so conjested that she can not get the snot out. I would pay for some infant pediacare cold medicine!!!!! Wonder how much children's medication I could give? No, I won't give her any, but I am sure that the parents that were over medicating would. It is so frustrating.
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: