Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I forget.


Miss Attitude has this thing about hats or anything on your head or a change in your hairstyle. I don't know if it throws her off on identifying you or she just does not like it. I have a wedding picture that I have had hanging on the wall since our wedding. Not this picture, but similar. Sarah has NEVER named me in the picture. She has been naming Doug forever. When you ask her who else is in the picture, she just repeats "who else". Well, this week she is looking at the picture and says Daddy. I ask "who else?" and she replies "I forget" and runs. The little stinker. The next day Doug asked her who was in the picture and she says "mommy and daddy", and laughs hysterically and runs from the room. She still refuses to tell me who is in the picture. Wonder
how long she has known it was me with Doug in the picture?
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: