Monday, July 11, 2011

Fourth of July Kids

I am almost up to date on my blogging. I hope that I can stay caught up and do some more in depth blogging. Adjusting to 3 kids has been hard, but well worth the efforts. My kids bring me so much joy. I am so blessed to be a mommy.

We went to Pop-Pop and Karen's for the fourth. Their neighborhood had a firework show that Friday. Here is Elijah with the military helicopter:


Sarah eating a cupcake:


Isaac being a cutie:


Sarah did not like the fireworks. She finally cried herself to sleep with me covering her ears. Isaac never acted like he heard them and then fell asleep. I think we will be getting a more in depth hearing test in the very near future!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: