Monday, July 11, 2011

Seven months old

Isaac was 7 months old on Thursday, 6/30. I kept thinking about it all week so I could get a picture on his actual 7th month date, but of course I forgot on Thursday! Here he is on Wednesday during his home therapy:


Isaac is now about 17-18 pounds, 27 inches long. He is wearing 9-12 month clothing and size 2 shoe. He wears a size 3 diaper, but I will be buying size 4 this week! He is by far my easiest baby. He rarely cries. Isaac means laughter and he is living up to his name. He laughs all the time! He rolls everywhere and loves to be in the center of the action. He is a hair puller. He sits unsupported for up to 5 minutes. Mostly, he is just too busy to sit still. He wants to crawl so bad and I know very soon he will be. I really need to baby proof the playroom! He is drooling and chewing on everything so a tooth should be coming in soon. He makes the m,b,d sounds in addition to cooing. He loves his brother and sister and wants to be with them. Isaac is a joy and I am so glad he is my son!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: