Monday, February 9, 2009

Climb, Climb, Climb

This is Sarah's main purpose in life these days!! She can climb on everything all at once. Some of the more daring climbs have been: on the couch and then up to the back of the couch--no the couch is not against the wall--caught her before her took a flying leap; then she climbed on a end table and stood, again caught her; climbs onto a dining room table chair and then on the table and then stands up, yep caught her. What do I do about this climbing?!?!?!?!? I can not leave the room or take my eyes off her for one minute. Wonder how long my bladder can go before it explodes. I actually made her go to the bathroom with me today, I am serious this child is climbing on everything and I can not leave her for one minute!! Great she is on the end table again. Okay, got her she is screaming in my arms now. How long will this phase last? Please tell me it is a phase!?!?!?!?!?! CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!

The kitchen sink is fixed!!!! I only had to load dirty dishes in the van once for them to show the house. All dishes are clean now!!! Well, got to go Sarah is on the loose again!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: