Wednesday, February 11, 2009

God's Perfection

Just looking around you can tell God created a perfect world.  All of the creatures and plants are just splendid.  The details are so unbelievable.  He left nothing untouched with His grandeur.  I also think that God has a sense of humor.  I don't mean this in a disrespectful way.  I think He is so in tune to what life is all about that some of the small details that we take for granted seem a little funny that He did not take them for granted.  Take your family for instance.  No, I am not talking about them looking funny, although I have seen some of your family members and I can see how you took it that way.  I am talking about the little details that you all have that are unique about your family.  For instance, my cousin has a birthmark in the shape of TN (yes, she lives in TN), her son has the same birthmark and our son has a very similar birthmark.  Something you take for granted.  My grandmother always stuck out the tip of her tongue if she was concentrating on something, I do the same thing and so does Elijah.  Elijah gets this from both sides of the family because Doug's mother does it also.  Too coincidental to be a coincidence!  My children, although my children through birth and adoption are very similar.  Both, like me are incredibly ticklish.  They are so much alike in other ways too.  One way in particular is the way they sleep.  Again this is too coincidental to be a coincidence.  For this one I have pictures to show so you can understand better how so uniquely God created our children that we can never doubt that these are the children He intended to be our children.

Here is Elijah sleeping with his favorite "puppy" that he has had since he was 6 months old:

God's Handiwork God's Handiwork

Notice how it is on his face, sometimes it actually covers his face and I move it to his arms at night when I go to bed.  Doug and I joke that puppy must have won the fight!

Now here is Sarah sleeping with her "baby" that she has had since she was 9 months old and this is her favorite.

God's Handiwork God's Handiwork

See it is on her face, too.  God created these two to be siblings, it is undeniable.  They are too much alike and I love both of them sooooooooooo much!!!

God's Handiwork

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: