Thursday, May 21, 2009

Family Moments

Make life so worthwhile. Somedays the world just seems to be an overwhelming place. As a child of God I know that life here is just temporary and God has prepared a wonderful place for me for eternity. Living here on earth is just a stepping stone and I feel God gives us just a glimpse of heaven to help us stay strong and looking upward. Family to me is that piece of heaven. Just look at my beautiful family:
How could I not know that God is here with me. I love when we have those special times together, but I enjoy even more just the day to day life watching my family. Look at these beautiful angels I call children:
They are beautiful!!! I love them so much that words can not explain. How much more our Godly Father loves us. Just look at this picture of sibling love:
There is no doubt that they love each other. I am so thankful for this. I know that no matter what they are there for each other. That makes me feel so much better for the future. I know with a bond this strong as children, they will have a strong bond as they grow older. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a beautiful family.
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: