Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation

Yesterday Elijah graduated from preschool. How did that happen? I remember the day we found out we were pregnant, the day he was born, the first time I left him with a non-family member sitter, the first day he went to preschool at 2. How could he be 5 and graduating? He is still my baby. Right. Sure, the baby that no longer lets me kiss him in front of his friends, no longer can call him my sugar bug, does not need my help in dressing....my big boy. What happened to my baby? He has really grown and matured this year. He is alot more independent and outgoing. He knows his letters, colors, numbers, and soooooo much more. I am so proud of the boy he is and the man he is becoming. I pray that he continues to grow and mature, but most of all I pray that he comes to a saving knowledge of God and becomes the man God has planned for him. Here is his graduation picture that showed on the screen and his plans for the future:
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: