Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday

Sarah has learned to sing Happy Birthday, well sort of. She can only sing to people with the name Kennedy, but since we know several it might work. Friday was my sister's birthday and we called and sang to her and then Friday night we went to Kennedy's birthday party from church. On Sunday out of the blue Sarah started singing "appy erthday to you, enidy" Over and over. It took me a bit, but I finally figured out she is sing "Happy Birthday to you, Kennedy". She is still sing it today!! A little off on the actual wordage, but her version is sooooo cute with the little dance she does with it. I will try to get some video upload for you to enjoy if my internet will let me!!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 1 comment

1 friends said:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL SO funny! We'll let her do a solo at Kennedy's party! ;)