Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pretty, Pretty Princess

Today Sarah went to a princess tea birthday party for Kennedy. She had a ball. All of the kids were soooo cute in their princess dresses. Kennedy was such a beautiful princess and seemed to really have a great time. Sarah thought the tea cups were really fun to play with. They played musical chairs and although she did not understand the game she really loved the music!! She danced and had the best time listening to the princess music. She especially like the pretty crowns they wore. She actually left it on the entire time and halfway home. I was totally amazed that she left it on. This is the girl that will not leave a hairbow alone!!! Elijah, Doug and Grandma went to the Renissance Festival for pirate's day. Grandma took some pictures and as soon as we get them developed and I can scan them I will post them to show their fun!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 2 comments

2 friends said:

My name is Sarah said...

Oh I love tea parties and your dress. It is beautiful. I hope Kennedy had a grand time at her birthday party. That is so cool that you got to go. I think you are adorable with your crown.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

She looked SO beautiful today! I can't wait to weed through the 200 pictures I took! LOL I hope to get some posted soon! Thanks so much for coming! :)