Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten

Today Elijah started kindergarten. He did great!!! He got up the first time I asked, ate, brushed his teeth, and got dressed without whining!!! He got to school and went right with his group. This week they do 3 half days and rotate to all of the teachers. On Friday we find out which class he will be in and next week he will go 5 full days. He waved goodbye and acted like this was just a normal day, no biggie. Mommy held it together until I got out of the classroom, but not until I made it to the car. Man, I hate to cry in front of other people. My baby is growing up!!! He got in the van at the end of the day and said he had so much fun that he did not want to leave. That made me feel better......I think!!! We took him out to eat and then came home. He was definately tired. Sarah was so glad to see brother. She just kept looking at him and giggling. She missed her brother.
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 1 comment

1 friends said:

Suize said...

That first day of kindergarten is always hard on mom! Glad he had a good day!