Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Celebrations



My superman. My little guy is growing up. On Sunday, he was born again, so now he is a babe in Christ. We are so proud of our young man inviting Jesus into his heart. He has really amazed me the last several weeks with the questions he has been asking about God and salvation. I was so happy that Doug and I were the ones to pray with him as he became a Christian. My heart is overflowing with joy. He is doing great. He shared at AWANA on Sunday night and he shared at school yesterday. I am excited to see how he grows in God. I know God has given him a tender heart and has special plans for him.

Doug and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary today. I am so glad I married my best friend. God blessed me with a wonderful husband. We are going to go to a new restaurant on Sat to celebrate. We have heard it is great. I am looking forward to it. We are then going to spend sometime on the riverfront talking and growing closer.
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 1 comment

1 friends said:

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Yay Elijah... what wonderful news! And congrats on the anniversary.