Monday, February 4, 2008

Ready or not Here I come!!



Sarah is really getting around these days. She is getting up on her hands and knees and sometimes scooting like a frog. She just giggles. She is also learning to sit up from a laying position and gets real excited when she accomplishes this. She moves lightening fast, straight for Elijah's toys!! She squeals as he screams when she gets to his toys. Definately having a sharing issue. The pictures are of Sarah crawling through their tunnel. She loves the tunnel, but will not go all the way through. Her cold is a little better. Her gums are swollen and she is chewing on everything. Guess we are teething also. Elijah is doing great he is counting the days until Nana and Angie come to visit. They will be here Thursday for my hand surgery on Friday. Did my pre-op today. The electricity decided to go out so the visit was extra long. I am soooooo glad I was off the elevator when the power went out. I do not think it would have been a pretty site. I do not like to be trapped in a small place. I definately considered the stairs as I was leaving. The seven flights down seemed like a bigger risk. I think I need to get in shape and lose some weight. Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: