Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Phone Conversation

Sorry I have not blogged in a week. We went to Pop-pop and Karen's this weekend to see Disney on Ice. I will upload pictures tomorrow to share. Now on to today's post. This is the actual phone conversation that occurred this afternoon.

Me: Where are you?
Doug: On the way home.
Me: Well you better hurry.
Doug: (laughing) Why?
Me: There is a SNAKE in the yard and you need to come get it!!!
Doug: (hysterically laughing at this point) I am on my way.

He was home in just a few minutes, but he lost the snake. HOW DO YOU LOSE A SNAKE!?!?!?!?!? I found it about 30 minutes later. Needless to say the snake was tramatized from my screaming and Doug was able to get rid of it! Doug then reminded me that we are in the country. I let him know that since we had a snake in the city, I figured TN snakes were confused and would not be in the country. Not so excited about country living right now!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 1 comment

1 friends said:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

It's ok, I freaked out over a DEAD snake on my porch and wouldn't even open my door until a neighbor came and moved it! LOL