Friday, April 3, 2009

Trying pictures again!!!


Let's see if this works today!!! I played with the wireless connection and hope that it helps. We will see. We are doing great. Sarah is loving the new home and thinks the dirt here taste better than the dirt at the old house. I don't know what is up with her, she eats dirt fast. I can not take my eyes off her!!! Elijah is loving the outdoors. He wants to be outside all of the time. It is not good on cold or rainy days!!!! We had a ton of rain yesterday. The yard was beginning to look like our pond. It is fine today and the boys are out measuring off for some trees we are planning on getting tomorrow. A local nursery is having an auction and we are hoping to find some great deals!!! Well, if the pictures post today I will get back in the groove of blogging and posting pictures!! Have a great weekend!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: