Monday, April 19, 2010

Hiho, hiho it's off to work I go....

Today out of the blue, I got a call from the school that was really expensive, but the best fit for Sarah. They offered to let me work for Sarah's tuition. Now, that is a God blessing. This was not something we even discussed. Wow!!! Doug and I talked and I am going to work M-f 8:30-12:30 and Sarah will attend the half day program!!!!!! I am sooooooo excited. This is a great opportunity for Sarah. They are wanting me to work over the summer half days, but both kids will be able to attend the summer camp program. I think this will be wonderful for the kids. They also agreed that I can have off the days in the summer that I already have planned. They follow the same school schedule as Elijah's school. This is definately a win-win situation!!!! Praising the Lord for this blessing. I am so excited to see how much Sarah is going to grow!!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: