Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week in Review


Sorry, I have been a bad blogger again. This has been a busy week. Monday Doug's mom and niece came for a visit. I was suppose to meet them downtown, but the van would not start. I was stuck at Walmart, so Doug came to my rescue fast(I think he was afraid to leave me in Walmart too long!). Had to get a rental car since we did not get our van back until late Tues. I think we are now in the market for a second vehicle. Doug has a work truck, so we have not needed an additional vehicle, but with the kids starting activities we are both going to need a vehicle to go in different directions. Tues, I took Doug's mom and niece site-seeing. We had a great time. Wed, I had a playdate at the house. Thurs, therapy for Sarah, helped in Elijah's class and his Easter egg hunt, then we went to the Maundy Thursday service at church. Elijah had his first Lord's Supper. They did it family style, so we were able to explain it to him more so he could understand it better. It was very special. Friday, Sarah went to the ENT and passed her hearing test for the first time! I was excited. Then I mowed 5.5 of our 6.5 acres and Doug tilled the garden area and did other yard stuff. We colored our eggs and hid them for the kids. Today we went to an Easter egg hunt and then shoe shopping. Sarah got sick at the shoe store. Praying it was just from overheating. Tomorrow we will go to church and then out to eat. What a special time of year to observe Easter and knowing that our Saviour died on a cross for us, but He rose again on the third day. PRAISE THE LORD!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: