Sunday, April 25, 2010

Starting school/job tomorrow!

Sarah and I start our new adventure in the morning. I am so excited for Sarah. She is going to have a blast. They had an open house today, so after church we went by. Doug and Elijah liked the school also. Doug wants to see about Elijah going next year. We are going to pray about it and see what we can work out after I see how it works day to day. I have all of our clothes laid out and ironed for next week. Going to pack lunches after supper tonight. On Mon, Tues and Fri, Sarah will go to therapy after school. Elijah and Sarah will both get to attend summer camp there this summer. The schedule looks fun. I think both kids will have a great time. I will post pictures tomorrow night!!! Pray that all goes well.
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: