Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GREAT FUN!!!!(and therapy too!)

Our church was replacing their mats in the toddler rooms and I happened to overhear the conversation and out of my mouth comes, "Wow, can we have them.  They would be great for Sarah.  I will pay you for them."  Of course the church will not let me pay for them, but they gave them to us!!!!  Sarah and Elijah have had a blast on them.  Sarah is already doing things tonight that she did not do last night when we got them.  I never thought I would be so bold to ask, but I am getting bolder where my children are concerned.  These are going to be great for Sarah's mobility.  Here are a few pictures of the fun.  I have a great video that I will post when I have more time.  It is so cute and shows how much Sarah is able to do now.God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork Yep, she crawls up the slide and goes down the stairs.  She goes up the stairs some, but mostly the slide.  Man she slept GOOD last night.  We are still trying to find a good spot for this.  It is huge!  I do not want it here it is too close to the door and last night she fell into the toys.  So we tried a new spot today, but it also will not work.  Guess I am going to have to clean up the entire playroom to move furniture to find a place for it!  Oh well, it needs a good cleaning.
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: