Thursday, July 3, 2008

Watermarks on pictures.

For security reasons, I have decided to put a watermark across all of my pictures.  On a forum I read, there was a person that stole pictures from another person's photobucket account and passed the kids off as her own.  I know that blog page pictures can be used the same way, so I am going back and putting a watermark on all of my pictures.  It will take a few days I am sure, but I will be working on it.  Family and friends if there is a pictures you want, please email me and I will send it to you via email.  It will be better quality anyway.  Unfortunately the best place to put the watermark is in the middle of the picture where the action is or the person can cut the watermark off, so sorry some of the pictures on the blog will get a watermark across faces.  I will do better at cropping from now on so this will not be as bad. 

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 2 comments

2 friends said:

Lauren said...

Robyn, How did you do the watermarks?

Oily Special Momma said...

On most of my post I am using Windows Live Writer. Each time you add a picture it gives you the option of adding a watermark. When I first started and on the set up of my blog I do not have this function so I have to figure it out. Renee at Life with my special K's blogged on how she does hers, so that may be how I do it for those pictures. People are just so crazy these days. If I figure out how to do it with out the window live writer, I will let you know.