Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Slow week...well, kinda.

Slow for us I would say.  Yesterday we stayed home and did some cleaning and laundry.  Man was I behind on the laundry.  I also painted while the kids had a nap/rest time.  We are trying to get the house together for our homestudy.   So here is a run down of our week.  Mon, Wed, Thurs-Elijah has swimming lessons.  Tues, Wed, Thurs-Sarah has therapy appointments.  Tues night-Doug and I have an adoption education meeting.  Wed-Sarah and I will go to church(Elijah and Doug to swimming lessons).  Fri we have a playdate with A and O to go swimming.  Sat-Elijah has swimming lessons graduation.  Pop-pop and Karen are coming to see him graduate and will stay the weekend.  So, see a slow week!!  I guess I have just gotten use to being on the go and it really seems like a slow week.  Not much to blog about so far.  Here are a few pictures I took

of the kids a few minutes ago so I would have some to post.

God's Handiwork God's Handiwork   Sarah is suppose to be napping in these pictures.  God's Handiwork So this is how all of the ships sank, Elijah was driving!   

Maybe our lives will get more interesting and I will have something to blog about!!  Have a great day!

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: