Monday, July 14, 2008

Guess what Sarah is doing....

God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork

Escaping...No I mean climbing the stairs!!!!  I think she was really trying to get away from Elijah, and showed her much improved skills of climbing the stairs.  She was really fast too.  Her balance has really improved the last week or so.  I would have never dreamed that I would be taking pictures because I would be right there holding her in case she stumbled, but now I am able to be a bit further back and got a few pictures.  She only went up the small landing of three stairs.  She wanted to go up the full set around the corner, but I stopped her, too many stairs, too far to fall.  Got to find a gate that will fit TODAY!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: