Monday, November 24, 2008

Count your many blessings, name them one by one, Count your many blessings, see what God has done!!!

Wow, there is not enough space for me to begin to list all of my blessings.  God has blessed my life in so many ways, and the blessings just keep on coming, PRAISE THE LORD.  I can not imagine a life without God's blessings.  The Giver of Life wants to bless everyone, we just have to ask.  What a loving God.  My best blessing is God.  Without Him there would be no blessing.  He is my strength, my provider, my comforter, my all.  He gave me life here and now and eternally.  He is the creator of all.  Wow, what a blessing of this world that He created and then gave to us.  Then He created each and everyone of us and gave us life.  I am so grateful for the life He gave me.  A life of blessings.  I think back over my life and those areas that seem like they were sad or hard, or a bit disappointing, without them my life would not be what it is today.  Without my parents I would not have grown up in a loving Christian home.  Having a sister with special needs would not have shown me that we are all equal and special.  Marrying later in life gave me Doug.  Infertility issues gave me the blessing of Elijah.  Unconditional love of Sarah's birthparents gave me the blessing of my daughter, Sarah.  Without my family, I would not know love unconditional that God bestows on us.  Without Down syndrome I would have never understood what a childlike faith is all about and how the day to day triumphs are blessings, blessings by a loving caring Father.  Without the stroke and death of my father I would not have known how precious life really is and how much I take for granted.  Without that obnoxious bump in the road that we hit in January I would not have known full reliance on God and His blessings to me.  So, I am saying that I am thankful for the "hard" stuff in my life, because it helped to mold and make me the person my Maker wants me to be. I pray that God leads and protects me and molds me into His image through my life.

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: