Monday, June 15, 2009

Hall Bathroom


Here is the hall bathroom. It was neon yellow. I painted it the same blue as the other house, since my mom had bought me stuff to redo my bathroom as part of my Christmas present!! I love the blue and the chocolate brown combination. I really liked the glass tiled candles in front of the mirror in the other bathroom. Hmmm, guess I could get a mirror tile to go on the shelf behind them in this bath. Wow, what a great idea. I knew blogging was good for me!!!




I have been having severe abdominal pain over the last several months. Really it has been going on for about 5 years and was just occasionally, but is now a daily thing. I went in today for a scope of my stomach to rule out ulcers and the "C" word. Praise the Lord, both were ruled out. I do have gastritis, but the doctor does not think it is bad enough for my pain. I am on a new med and if it does not work I will have more test. I took it earlier today and now my stomach is killing me! Wonder how long to decide this is not working! I did get tons of sleep today!!!! Hope I feel well rested tomorrow!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: