Wednesday, June 24, 2009

VBS Fun


Several weeks ago we went to VBS. The kids had a blast. This was the first year that Elijah got to go to the actual VBS and not the preschool area for worker's kids. He really loved all of the activities. I think he learned a lot. I was one of the teachers in his class. That was good and bad. I really liked getting to see him with his friends, but if he did not like something he would whine to me. Over all it was great. Sarah was in the preschool area. She was in the 3 yr old class due to the 2 year old class being a little large and several really active kids that we thought would over-stimulate her. She did great in the 3 year old class, but I did notice her getting carried and held a lot. It took a few days to reverse that!!! I did not realize until now that I do not have any pictures of Sarah at VBS. They are all Elijah and our class. I will have to do better next year!!!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: