Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sarah's Surgery

Sarah had her T&A and ear tube surgery tomorrow.  Please keep her in your prayers for a safe surgery and speedy recovery.  I will post after her surgery when I am able.  We will definitely stay over night and they told us it could be 2-7 days.  We are prayerful that it will be on the short end of that.  Sarah has been out of sorts today.  I think her teeth are really hurting her.  Elijah is also fussy.  I think he senses something is going on, but does not understand.  Pray for his peace.  He is really enjoying Nana being here.  Pray for our peace as well.  It is hard to see your children hurt.  We want the best for them and we know the surgery is for her best, but I also do not want her to be in pain.  I will update when I can.  Thanks.

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: