Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Whistle while you work

Why is it when Snow White would work and whistle she would have a ton of help cleaning, and when I whistle I wake the children and then have more to clean?  Now mind you, I do not want certain creatures coming to help, but I certainly could use some help.  Mom is coming today so she can stay with Elijah while Sarah has surgery, so I have been house cleaning.  I have cleaned out the cabinets(most of them), cleaned the stove, all of the deep stuff that I only do, well, when mom comes!  Do you do that?  Do extra cleaning when your mom or mother in law comes to visit?  My mom and mother in law both live out of state, so when they come it is for a long visit.  I can't hide the dirty laundry in the bath tub(great hiding place!).  I love to have mom visit, but I hate the cleaning.  Although her eye site is not as good as it use to be.......maybe I can skip some of the cleaning and she would not notice.  Well, got to get back to the cleaning!

God's Handiwork God's Handiwork

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: