Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cookies for Santa

We had to make cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve.  Elijah loves to help in the kitchen, so he helped make the cookies.  He has decided that he is going to be a cook when he grows up!  I am so excited about this.  What age do you think they will let him in cooking school?  I would love to have a cook in the family!  Sarah napped while we cooked.  She just loves to empty the cabinets out, which is hazardous when cooking.  It really hurts when you trip over a measuring cup and hit the hot, open oven door as you are putting supper in the oven. 

God's Handiwork

Relaxing with Daddy.  The kids really missed daddy.  Mommy did too.  I could not sleep without him next to me.  I was glad when he arrived on Tuesday.

God's Handiwork

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: