Monday, December 1, 2008

Picture Fun!!!

Well, you know around our house professional picture taking is not a simple process.  I started trying to get Sarah's 2 yr old pictures taken in Aug and just got them last week.  My kids go to extremes to avoid pictures!  Of course this time could not be any different.  The day started off well.  No one had any major injuries and all faces stayed free from scrapes, etc.  We arrive at the studio about 15 minutes prior to our appointment time, I was waiting until we got there to dress Sarah so she would not be wrinkled.  The rest of us are dressed.  The place was packed.  I check in and I am told they are running about 50 minutes behind.  Hmmm, don't you have my number?  We could have waited at home and the kids would have been much happier.  Oh well, we are here now and the kids found friends to play with, so not so bad.  An hour passes and that is it for my kids.  They can not wait any longer.  Thankfully it is our turn.  For such a long wait, we really got some good pictures.  I feel like they rushed us a bit, but we got good pictures, so all is well.  We did get some freebies for our wait, but still would have preferred to waited at home.  I did not realize that this was one of their busiest days.  If they had told me that when we made the appointment, I would have picked another day!!!  Here are a few of the Christmas shots, I will share the yearly pictures later!  These are a few shots that are not on our newly decorated blog site!!!

God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's HandiworkGod's Handiwork God's Handiwork How do you make a choice with such beautiful kids as these?!?!?!?!!!!!

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 1 comment

1 friends said:

Jenny B said...

Oh my!!! I hope you bought ALL of them!! So cute. Did you get my email about Abbe's party??