Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Curly Hair

Yes, I curled Sarah's hair for the pictures. I used the sponge rollers that wrap over. I don't know how to explain them. They are not the pink ones with the hard rod. These are completely soft. I rolled her hair after a bath and then she took a nap with them in so they could dry. I also put a little bit of styling gel in her hair. She actually loved the rollers! She will pick them up and try to roll her own hair. I just love the curls!! Her hair has really gotten long. It is basically straight, with one curl on the left side. Don't know why just the one curl. It is really cute!! Several people have asked, so I wanted to clarify that she does have straight hair, not curly. She is just as cute either way!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: