Friday, August 8, 2008

She finally figured it out!

For months, ok almost a year now, we have been trying to get Sarah to walk behind a push toy.  She has not been able to do it.  She leans too hard on it and it moves too fast and she falls.  Today we were using it in therapy to get her to walk holding just one hand.  She reached out and grabbed the toy and took off.  She walked all the way across the room and back and more.  She was so proud of herself.  She was grinning from ear to ear and giggling.  I was jumping up and down with joy.  I am so proud of her.  Now that she can do this, I think her confidence on walking will go up and she will be walking soon.  I would love her to walk before her 2nd birthday!  One more month.  She can do it!!!  Here are a few pictures I got of her walking:  God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: