Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Sorry I have not posted in awhile, we went to Grandma's this past weekend.  Grandma came home with us, so she will be here this week.  We had a great trip.  The kids actually were ok.  We set up the DVD players again, but did not hook them together.  Both kids got to watch their own movie and that seemed to work better.  Sarah enjoyed Baby Signing Times and Wiggles and Elijah enjoyed Hermie and Clifford, and others.  Mommy and Daddy went crazy listening to two movies were very happy that they did not have to hear whining and crying.  Friday we had a party for Elizabeth and Amanda's 21st Birthday!!!  All of the family was there and we had a great time.  Here are a few pictures of the kids playing with Grandma's toys.  The second picture Sarah is feeding the baby a bottle.  She moved before I got the shot, but this was her favorite thing to do.  Guess I now know what Elijah can get Sarah for her birthday!!God's Handiwork God's Handiwork While we were there we went to Walmart and they had booster seats on clearance so we got one for a great deal.  We wanted one for our trip to Fla so we could get everyone in the van.  I really did not want to put Elijah in a booster seat this early.  I wanted to keep him in the car seat with a 5 point harness until he was grown, but for some reason all of his friends parents have already put their kids in booster seats.  All I have heard is Abbe and Abigail have big seats.  He had to, of course, use the booster seat immediately.  Here he is in his big seat.  Yes I had tears in my eyes, he is growing up TOO FAST!God's Handiwork We now have the seat belt adjusted so it does not hit him so high.  I hate to admit, but I really am liking this booster seat.  He can buckle himself in and out without help.  It is much easier and faster. 

NOTE TO ELIZABETH:  Grandma says she loves you and sends kisses!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: