Friday, August 1, 2008

Who needs toys...

when you have a laundry basket!  With the millions of toys that we have, my children decide the laundry basket is more fun.  God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork

Today we took Elijah and Sarah to play at pump-it-up.  They had a great time, but within the hour Elijah was whining that he was tired and wanted to go home.  He can be so whiny.  Sarah cried because we left.  Can not seem to make both of them happy at the same time some days.  Sarah also, while in one of the inflatables, got on her hands and feet(not knees) and then lifted both hands off the mat at the same time.  She looked at me with the biggest grin, and then did it again.  It was only for a second or two, but she did it!  Of course today is the day I forget to take my camera.  My girl is learning how to get into a standing position without pulling up!!!!  She is going to be walking soon!  I will post pictures when I am able to get them!  Have a great weekend!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: