Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Decorating Sarah's Big Girl Room

Ok, we have the toddler bed, so now what to do about her room.  I decorated the nursery about a year before we got Sarah, so it was generic.  We actually decorated it basically the same as Elijah's nursery(different house).  Yellow and white and Disney theme wallpaper boarder.  I have always loved Disney and had tons of stuff to use in the room that I had collected.  Now I want Sarah to have a girly room.  I found this quilt at Tuesday Morning Aug08 010 .  I am thinking about painting the walls a pale yellow or soft sage green, maybe I could even use both colors.  I then found these curtains and curtain rod on clearance at Walmart.Aug08 012 Aug08 013 Thought they went perfectly with the quilt.  What do you think?  I then found the cutest ladybug and flower pillows in the Kohls ad in Sunday's paper.Jumping Beans Flower Patch Bedding Coordinates  Hope they sale these.  The lady bug is perfect!  I am getting so excited about doing her room.  I will post pictures when I complete it.  My mom is going to help me with her room next week when she is here.  It is going to be so much fun!!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: