Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Black eye and busted lip

both in a little more than 24 hours timeframe.  Which of my coordinated children do you ask?  Take a guess.  Elijah likes to take flying leaps from the back of the couch like superman.  Sarah climbs on everything and has decided falling is more fun than walking.  I really mean she literally stands up and free falls and then giggles.   It is Sarah that has done the bang up job on her face, guess I will be putting off those pictures AGAIN!  Man, this is so not funny.  She is going to be 10 before we get 2 yr old pictures.  I don't really know what happened to her eye.  It is really more scratched than blue.  It was this way when I picked her up from school yesterday.  The teacher just noticed the red spot on her eye and told me about it.  I thought it was like a bump.  She gets red bumps all the time.  It was dark in the room since most of the kids were napping, so I really did not see it until we got to the car.  It looks like she fell and hit her eye on something.  It is not swollen or tender. There is a red mark, almost like a rubbed raw area, then it has several scratched areas by her nose.  I tried to get a picture, but you can not see it in the picture, of course it does not help that Sarah bit me while trying to take the picture.  I guess no meant no.  Then tonight she fell in her room and hit her elmo activity bench and put her lower tooth into her top gum and lip.  Man does the mouth bleed.  She has blood on her pj's and I have it all over me.  Scared me to death.  There was blood all over her face.  I could not tell where it was coming from.  Finally found the spot on her mouth.  Guess mixed with the saliva made it seem like more.  She is all better now.  I will try to get those 2 year old pictures next week.

Here are a few pictures of the kids playing at the water fountain park at the outlet mall in Florida.  They both loved the water.  They were soaked when they got finished.  Glad we had a change of clothes.  Wished we had a towel.  Those bathroom paper towels are very small.  God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: