Saturday, September 6, 2008

Elijah's 1st Soccer Game

Elijah had his first soccer game today.  He really did great.  He is a much better player than I thought he would be.  He is good at chasing down the ball and getting it from the other team and going back up field with it.  He is not as good at getting it in the goal, he tends to kick it to one side, but over all he really played great.  He was tired by the end of the game.  I took pictures and tons of video.  He was so funny about the video.  He kept asking me if I got the play on the video.  I had to stop videoing so he would concentrate on the game and not on me videoing.  Here are some pictures.  Elijah's team is in the grey.

Practice before the game:

God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork Game pictures:

God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: