Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah's Big Day

Today was a big day for Sarah.  Today she turned 2 years old.  She is such a big girl.  She is growing and developing so well.  She is such a delightful little girl.  We love her soooooooo much!  Also today was her 1st day of "school" (Mother's Day Out at church).  God's Handiwork Mommy was so anxious about today.  I cried all the way there and then once I dropped her off I started crying again.  It is hard to leave your baby for the first time at school.  I just want her to have a great life and provide her with the best opportunities.  She is my princess.  She did great!  She made friends with the only other girl in her class before class started.  Here they are meeting in the lobby.God's Handiwork   She said her hellos to Mrs. Kim the preschool director God's Handiwork and then went on into her room.  God's Handiwork She stopped playing long enough to get a picture with Mrs. Susan.  God's Handiwork When I picked her up, she was tired, but had a great day.  She even took a nap on her mat.  She loved the art page she did and just jabbered all the way home, telling me all about her day.  Mrs. Susan said she did not cry at all and did really good.  I am so proud of my princess.

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 1 comment

1 friends said:

datri said...

Happy Birthday!!!!