Monday, September 22, 2008

Days at the Beach

Elijah and Sarah really enjoyed the beach.  They both had fun playing in the sand as well as the ocean.  The first day it was cloudy and very windy from the after effects of Ike.  The rest of the week it was calm and beautiful.  Here are a few of the pictures on the beach.  I thought I had taken more pictures, but it is hard to take pictures with 2 wild kids.  They kept all of us busy.  Elijah and Sarah also made a friend the last day of our trip.  She was a very sweet little girl and the kids got along great.  Sarah is definitely our little fish.  She wanted to be out in the waves.  She loved to feel the current going in and out.  She was not satisfied on the shore in just a little water.  Elijah is going to be a builder.  He loved building in the sand.  He is also going to be a collector like his dad.  Great, now I have to try to store stuff for 2 people.  I hope Sarah is not a collector!  The stuff is going to run us out of our home!God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork I will post tomorrow of more of our adventures.  I took more pictures somedays.  I also have video that I will upload in the future.
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: