Thursday, September 4, 2008

Elijah's 1st Day of "School"

Elijah started Mother's Day Out (aka school) today.  He was so excited.  He really enjoyed seeing his friends on Tuesday and could not wait to get to play.  Yes, I have the kids going to school on opposite schedules.  Sarah goes on Mon and Wed and Elijah and I have some time together.  On Tues and Thursday Elijah goes to school and Sarah and I go to therapy and then have some time together.  This works out great for now.  Elijah does not have to go to therapy with us which is a nightmare when he does, and now he will get some mommy time which I think he really needs.  I am sure the school people will get tired of seeing me by the end of the year.  Here are a few pictures of Elijah today.  He was not as cooperative as Sarah and did not want any pictures at school.  I don't know what is up with the facial expressions.  He said he was trying something new with his lips.  I could not get a normal expression from him.  KIDS!God's Handiwork God's Handiwork

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: