Wednesday, June 11, 2008

VBS

This week in VBS at church.  I have been taking pictures and last night I viewed them on the computer and I guess I did not save them and of course I erased the card when I reinserted it in the camera today.  I am so upset that I have lost all of those pictures.  I had some really good ones.  Oh well, that is that. 

VBS has really been good.  I am helping to teach 1st grade.  We have mostly boys.  They are a bit wild, but really are doing good.  They are having a great time.  Elijah is in a great class.  They are doing tons of stuff.  He is having a ball.  Sarah is doing good also.  She is really loving music and all of the attention.  She is sitting at the table by herself and feeding herself.  She looks so big sitting at the table.  Today they had snow cones and she really loved her's.  She is really standing alone a lot now and is balancing well.  She is wanting to take steps and will take one and then freezes or leans until you catch her.  She will be walking soon.  I will try to take pictures again tomorrow and will post if I can.  Here are a few that I took this afternoon of Sarah standing and proof that she really loved her snow cone.IM000678 IM000677IM000674 IM000675
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: