Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Warning....

Never leave a 21 month child unsupervised with a pop-tart or this could happen.....IM000679

Hmmm, yes that is filling up her nose!  I turned my back to fix Elijah some juice and she grabbed the pop-tart off the plate and proceeded to feed herself.  I think she liked it...IM000680 Well maybe......IM000681 there might be more on her hands than what actually got in her mouth...IM000682 I should have taken pictures of the highchair when we were finished.  I did not realize that one pop-tart could be spread and smeared on soooooooooo many places.  It took me over 30 minutes to get the pop-tart off the highchair.  I do not think we will experience the joy of pop-tarts again for a long, long, long time.  Besides, they don't have any nutritional value to them, they are just one of the few things that Elijah will eat of a morning that do not require cooking.  He loves eggs and bacon.  Now, how many mornings do you think I have time to cook?  I am doing good if we are dressed by noon add cooking and we are still in our jammies when Doug gets home at night!!  We have a fast breakfast on mornings that Sarah has therapy so that is 3 days.  I did find the oatmeal mini cookies that they both seem to like and they are not as messy.  Maybe we will stick to those for now!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: