Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter






Here are a few pictures of Easter. We did not get any pictures outside it was 30 degrees here! I have an appointment to get Easter/Spring pictures this week. We had a great day. Pop-pop and Karen were still here so the kids got to spend Easter with them. It is hard being so far away from family on holidays and special occasions. I am very grateful that so far we have been blessed to have family around on holidays! We are going to see Nana in April and will go see Grandma in June after Sarah's surgery in May. The kids are a bit sick today. Sarah has double ear infections again, a cough, and ran a fever last night-none today. Elijah has a cough. I even woke with a cough, sore throat, and earache. I think we will be staying in today! I will have to go at some point to wash a few diapers. Our washer is on strike. With all of the moving, it just quit on me halfway through a load on Friday. The dryer has been on the blitz for awhile, so we decided to just get both. They are suppose to deliver them on Tuesday!!! Have a great week!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: