Friday, October 24, 2008

8, 9, 10!!!!

Hooray, we finally made it to 10!!!  Sarah now has 10 teeth.  Last week the top front tooth finally broke through and is really coming in fast.  Today I kept noticing her chewing on her finger.  I finally got her to let me look (after a few bites!).  She has two more teeth on her left beside the front teeth that have broken through.  Finally this kid is getting teeth!!!  Funny, I never thought I would be so excited about 10 teeth at the age of 2!  Sarah is really talking this week.  She has said her version of good girl, look, listen, animal sounds, even that the camel spits!  But, the one that is so special to me is "I uv u" (I love you).  She said this to me one day and I knew what she was saying, but yesterday she said it in front of Doug and he immediately knew that was what she was saying.  This morning when she got up that was the first thing she said to me.  It was so special.  My heart is so full of love for this beautiful angel that God sent to be our daughter.  Wow, what a great gift.

Please keep us in your prayers.  We are still dealing with that bump in the road I posted about several months ago.  This thing just keeps coming up.  God is in control and will provide for us.  We just can't see His plan, but we have total peace that He knows our needs and has met them already.  Also, apparently I am more stressed than I thought I was.  I have developed a case of shingles.  This is the first time I have had shingles.  The pain is intense.  I have not broken out, but I did notice several red spots along the area that hurts.  The doctor started me on some meds today and said I might not even break out.  Now if the wasp stinging pain and the burning would calm down.  I am so thankful Doug has been home today.  I feel horrible and have been of no help.  Guess the pizza dude( Elijah's terminology) is making a trip to our house tonight!

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: