Friday, October 17, 2008

Buddy Walk Cheerleader

We are getting all geared up for our Buddy walk tomorrow!!  Thanks to all that have supported us!!  We really appreciate it.  Sarah is going to be our little cheerleaderOct2008 021 Isn't this the cutest outfit!!  Of course I went to the University of GA my first 2 years and then stayed in Athens, but attended the Medical College of GA to get my BSN(nursing) degree.  I was going to go with a Red and Black theme, but then GA outscored TN and I am not sure that would be wise at a TN event.  Ok, that really did not stop me, but they were predicting the weather was going to be too cold, so I changed my mind and bought blue and gold decorations for Sarah's wagon.  Now the weather is suppose to be ok.  I think she may just wear this and clash with the decorations.  She is really cute in this and with a smile like that who is going to notice the wagon decorations!!!!!!!
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 1 comment

1 friends said:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

She looks so cute! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!